Prepare personnel to fight small fires safely
With the July 4th weekend just a few days away and the use of Illegal Fireworks in full play, there is no better time to review Fire Safety Procedures
Give staff members the ability and confidence to keep small workplace fires from becoming major disasters.
Here are just a few steps that can make the difference
- What to do before fighting a fire
- How to use the P.A.S.S. technique (Pull the pin, Aim at the base of the fire, Squeeze the lever, and Sweep the nozzle from side to side) for maximum effectiveness
- The five classes of fire and the importance of using the right equipment
- How to select the right extinguisher
- Know your companies Emergency Evacuation Procedures
Fire safety training for employees is one of the most important investments a business can make!
Please contact GSS Security Services for all your Fire Safety Emergency Preparedness Training.
Have a safe July 4th Holiday