Insurance companies today demand that businesses have a qualified written plan for dealing with emergencies and disasters. Don't just go online and download a template. GSS has the qualified staff to guide any emergency action team in the process of creating the proper action plan manual.
We are now offering Emergency Action Plan Writing. This plan outlines your company's preparedness measures and priority actions for managing emergencies, from small accidents to citywide disasters, and should include:
- Personnel roster
- Inventory of emergency supplies
- Evacuation plan and exit routes
- Special staff assignments/needs list
- Evacuation Chairs
- Location of your emergency evacuation assembly areas
- Critical functions, data or research to be protected
- Worksite emergency coordinator and floor wardens
- Alternate floor wardens and emergency coordinators to serve in absence of primary floor wardens and emergency coordinators.
- Emergency communication and after-hours notification plan
- Emergency phone numbers